Conditions for a promotion
Full time internship in one of the Erasmus +-programme countries *.
- * including the regions in French Guiana, Guadeloupe (FR), Martinique (FR), Mayotte (FR), R├ęunion (FR), Canary Islands (ES), Azores (PT), Madeira (PT)
- List of eligibleoverseas countries and territories
Internship period of at least 60 days and maximum of 360 days(depending on the still available individual time quota of / the applicant * in)
Exclusion criteria for promotion
Used ERASMUS +-time quotafor an Erasmus +-scholarship promotion of / the applicant * in
Already started internships, traineeships in EU institutions and other EU bodiesincluding specialised agencies, as well as placements in institutions, manage EU programmes such as national agencies (), to avoid conflicts of interest or double-funding
Further informationto the ERASMUS +-time quotaand not eligible traineeships in EU institutions and EU bodies, seeright in the information leaflet.
Application of the LEONARDO Office Brandenburg
The LEONARDO Office Brandenburg coordinates full-time internships for students and graduated from * inside of the universities of the State of Brandenburg, including the HNE Eberswalde.
For further details on the Web page of the LEONARDO Office of the BTU Cottbus to the
- Application processfor an ERASMUS +-internship scholarship
- to the necessaryapplication documents
- to theamount of financial support
- Contact informationforconsultations.